Name of the organization: Webropol
Web address or name of the service: Webropol 3.0 survey and report (shared as link)
Digital service was audited by Annanpura Oy
This statement was updated on October 5th 2020
- Current accessibility standard:
WCAG 2.1, AA-level
- Current accessibility state:
The audited service complies with most of the critical A and AA level accessibility criteria
Some accessibility gaps may still be found in surveys and report links. We apologize for these shortcomings. If you find an accessibility issue in the survey or report shared as link, that is not listed below, please contact us.
This statement is updated monthly as fixes become available.
- The fourfould question type is implemented in such a way that it can only be answered by using a mouse (WCAG 2.1.1).
- The structure of matrix questions combines both a table structure and programmatic labels, which are difficult to interpret with a screen reader (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2) Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
- The selection question button groups have problems in indicating the amount of
buttons in some Internet browsers (WCAG 1.3.1). Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
- The structure and labels of the options consisting of selection buttons and input fields are programmatically unclear. (WCAG 1.3.1, WCAG 4.1.2) Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
- Date field in calendar question type:
– The date selection field structurally consists of a group of form fields, even if it is a single form field (WCAG 1.3.1).
– The calendar can be opened with key commands, but the date cannot be selected with keyboard (WCAG 2.1.1) Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
– The date field only accepts one format and an incorrect date is deleted without notification (WCAG 3.3.1, 3.3.3) Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
- The input fields and their labels on the questionnaire and summary page have been set up using table structures which have not been marked for this purpose (WCAG 1.3.1).
- The main title of the summary page is visually divided into two different titles (WCAG 1.3.1) Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
- The summary page can be downloaded as a PDF file (if the survey creator has activated this setting) that does not meet the accessibility criteria of WCAG 2.1.
Report shared as link
- The options in fourfold question type graphs on the report are distinguishable only by their colour
(WCAG 1.4.1) Fix estimate 29th October 2020.
You can send accessibility feedback by:
If you encounter accessibility problems with this service, send feedback first to the administrator of the service. It may take up to 14 days to receive an answer. Should you not be happy with the answer or you will not receive an answer in two weeks, you can contact the authority.
Contact information for the country authorities:
England, Scotland and Wales
Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
EASS contact form
Telephone: 0808 800 0082
Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö
Telephone: 0295 016 000
The Federal Government Commissioner for Matters relating to Persons with Disabilities
Telephone: 030 18 527 2805
DIGG – Myndigheten för digital förvaltning
DIGG contact form (in Swedish)
Telephone: 0771-11 44 00
Additional information regarding the accessibility of this service
The accessibility audit was conducted using the default settings of the service. Creators of individual surveys or reports may use settings that affect the level of accessibility by selecting, for example, text and background colours that do not comply with the WCAG criteria.