A cookie (cookie) is a small text file that the website you are visiting asks to save on your computer.
You decide how your computer handles cookies by settings in your browser. See your browser’s help pages for more information on how to do to block or remove cookies.
We are using both first-party and third-party cookies for various purposes. Some of the cookies placed on your computer are deleted when you leave our site (session cookies) while others remain for up to two years on your computer for the site to be able to recognize you from time to time if you return (permanent cookies).
We register no information about the visitor’s IP address, therefore, the information about you never linked to your identity.
- Facilitate the use of the website and make the pages to load quickly on your computer (first party session cookie).
- To produce targeted advertising related to our products and services on our own and partners’ pag
- Using the tools of analysis SiteCatalyst (first-party session and persistent cookies) and Google Analytics (third party session and persistent cookies) to collect statistics about how our visitors moving on the site, such as:
– If the visitor has been to the site beforin
– From where the visitor has clicked in to our websiteme
– Which pages are visited on the site
– How long the visit takes
– Which browser used